Choose the right plan for you.
A funeral plan that provides a financial helping hand for your family.
The Gold Plan pays for the services that help your family to mark the end of your life – either with cremation or with a burial. Your family will need to pay for personal touches, like flowers but we can guarantee the Funeral Director's costs will be fully covered.
What's included in the Gold Plan?
- Support for your family – an experienced Funeral Director to help arrange the service
- The Funeral Director's standard fees, which will include careful preparation of the body
- Access for your family to the chapel of rest
- 24 hour transfer of the body to a funeral home or chapel of rest
- The costs of travelling from the funeral home to a crematorium or cemetery
- A quality, veneered coffin with a nameplate
- A modern funeral hearse and bearers
- One limousine for your family
- A call from our Bereavement Advice Service team
- The Doctor's fees for arranging the first death certificate
- Fees that are charged for the cremation process itself or to open a grave
- Fees that might be charged by a Minister or Celebrant for holding a service on the day
Your family will still need to pay for the personal choices that will help them to celebrate your life.
We can help you to personalise your plan, by adding an allowance towards some of these costs. Contact us for more details.
Direct plan £3,795 / £41.36 pcm
No handling fee - 12 months
No handling fee - 24 months
4% Calculated Annually - 36 months
4% Calculated Annually - 60 months
4% Calculated Annually - 120 months
We're here to help you
View Other Plans
Why choose a prepaid funeral plan?
- It can reduce the burden on your loved ones with stressful financial strain
- Have specific wishes for how you’d like your funeral to be arranged
- If you put money in a savings account there’s no guarantee that your savings will have grown to cover the cost of a funeral in the future
- Flexible payment options allow you to pay the way that suits you