Choose the right plan for you.
A simple plan that covers the costs of direct cremation
The Basic Funeral Plan pays for the costs involved in a simple, dignified direct cremation. There’s no service for your family to attend – it's a very simple way of holding a funeral.
What's included in the Basic Plan?
- Support for your family – an experienced Funeral Director to help arrange the service
- The Funeral Director’s standard fees, which will include careful preparation of the body
- A simple coffin with a nameplate
- Transport of the deceased to the crematorium in a hearse or private ambulance.
- Respectful return of the ashes to a designated individual, anywhere in the UK
- 4 hour transfer of the body to a funeral home or chapel of rest, anywhere in the UK
- The Doctor’s fees for arranging the first death certificate
- Fees that are charged for the cremation process
It's important to note that our Direct Cremation Funeral Plan doesn't involve any kind of gathering for your family.
Direct plan £1,895 / £19.19 pcm
No handling fee - 12 months
No handling fee - 24 months
4% Calculated Annually - 36 months
4% Calculated Annually - 60 months
4% Calculated Annually - 120 months
We're here to help you
View Other Plans
Why choose a prepaid funeral plan?
- It can reduce the burden on your loved ones with stressful financial strain
- Have specific wishes for how you’d like your funeral to be arranged
- If you put money in a savings account there’s no guarantee that your savings will have grown to cover the cost of a funeral in the future
- Flexible payment options allow you to pay the way that suits you